Original price $199.99 - Original price $199.99Original price$199.99$199.99 - $199.99Current price $199.99
This is a (WHAT YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET) coral, Which means that you will receive the exact coral as in the picture. Size: M This photo was taken und...View full detailsOriginal price $199.99 - Original price $199.99Original price$199.99$199.99 - $199.99Current price $199.99Sold out
Original price $49.99 - Original price $49.99Original price$49.99$49.99 - $49.99Current price $49.99
This is a (WHAT YOU SEE WHAT YOU GET) coral, Which means that you will receive the exact coral as in the picture. Size: Frag This photo was taken...View full detailsOriginal price $49.99 - Original price $49.99Original price$49.99$49.99 - $49.99Current price $49.99Sold out
Coral for Sale
Research done, you know how to care for these animals and are in search of coral for sale now you have the knowledge required to do it right. We dispatch our wide range of products New Zealand wide. Why not make use of our quick, easy service?
Problems Our Coral Frag Rock and Food Products Address
We sell a range of coral products to those hobbyists who want to frag and possibly trade in corals, which places less demand on natural reefs and help to keep them healthy.
- Do you want to propagate an established coral colony by breaking or cutting it up into smaller parts and securing those to a natural or artificial substrate? Use our frag rock breeder boxes, racks, plugs, tiles, and glue to attach soft and hard branching coral pieces to your aquarium rocks.
- The corals - thousands of tiny, live animals - you are farming in your aquarium, do not make their own food. Some believe that it is unnecessary to feed them as hermatypic corals receive much of the energy they need from the zooxanthellae that live with them and mainly need enough light.
- Others find that their corals grow well when they target-feed their large polyped stony corals with small quantities (to prevent tank pollution) when the lights are off, and the polyps extend. You almost always need to feed ahermatypic corals that are more difficult to keep.
We have coral food for sale. Sera Marin Coraliquid Coral Food is a staple consisting of a suspension of fine plankton food particles – including Spirulina and Krill - for filter-feeding invertebrates and corals in marine water. It supports colouration and growth.
Related Services to Coral for Sale
We provide everything you may need, including the most popular global reefing brands, fish, aquariums, lighting, pumps, wavemakers, heaters, chillers, and controllers.
- We also supply test kits, sand, reef rock, plumbing parts, reverse osmosis units, glass cleaners - and much more - at reasonable prices.
- Our services to local customers in and around Wellington include setting up your new marine aquarium, troubleshooting, maintenance, and helping out when you go on holiday.
- Do you need advice on keeping the reef tank water parameters at optimal levels? Talk to us about regular partial water changes, testing for parameters, and supplementing with saltwater aquarium additives.
Turbulent water conditions bring food to your corals, washes off the mucus that can develop, and carry away sediment that has fallen into the tank. We recommend 20 to 30 times per hour turnover as an adequate water flow rate.
Why You Should Use Wellington Marine
Let us guide you if you need to know more about optimal lighting for the corals you buy, why a circular or wave-type motion is better for your animals, and competitive, aggressive behaviour such as stinging, burning, and the release of chemical compounds. Which species can you keep together? Contact us to place your order or ask questions.